Dahi Bread Vada, as the name says, is prepared by using bread and dahi (yoghurt or curd) and is very healthy (since no oil is used) and delicious dish. It can be prepared very quicky, so if some guests arrive unexpectedly, this recipe is perfect. It is generally served as snacks.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
1. Cut the edges of bread slices, then dip them into water and squeeze the water from bread slices.
2. Add a pinch of salt, chilli powder and chaat masala to this squeezed bread slices and make a smooth dough of this wet bread and shape them as you wish.
3. Add chat masala, roasted cumin powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and some mint leaves to the yoghurt.
4. Now pour this mixture on the bread balls until they are dipped in this dahi mixture.
5. Garnish it with chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, mint leaves and chaat masala.
6. Delicious and Yummy Dahi Bread Vada is ready to eat.