Chocolate is everyone’s favorite and good news it will be great if we can make it in our homes. This recipe is simple to make but great to eat especially for children who likes chocolates. This is cost-effective also and if used imagination can be made in so many varieties, caramel, nuts anything. Let us see how to do this basic chocolate recipe.
- Plain biscuit milk, marie anything 200g
- Plain butter (non-salted) 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder 1 tablespoon
- Fresh milk cream 3 tablespoon
- Sugar 1/2 cup, but remember the sugar in your choice of biscuit and adjust sugar accordingly.
Powder biscuit finely.
Powder sugar finely
Mix fresh cream and sugar together until they mix well and become smooth
Heat butter in a vessel. When it just melts (do not heat too much) remove the vessel from fire and stir in all biscuit powder, cream+sugar mix and cocoa powder and mix well till everything blends fine. Now pour in a greased vessel or plate and cut in shapes and wrap in a colored foil to decorate. Homemade chocolate ready.
If adding nuts, raisin etc do it in the previous step itself and mix well as usual.
Can be kept in freeze to set well or eaten as it is.