This Capsicum Stuffing has Green Peas and Potato. There can be variations in the stuffing with the vegetables and Masala Used.
This dish goes well with rice as it can get very spicy.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 4 Capsicum
- 200 Gms Gram Flour
- 100 Gms Corn Flour
- 50 Gms All purpose flour
- 100 Gms Green Peas (Cooked)
- 2 Potatoes (Cooked and Smashed)
- Salt to Taste
- Oil as Required
- In a Bowl, Mix 100 Gms Gram Flour, Potatoes, Green Peas and Salt
- Take a Capsicum, Remove seeds if it is in excess, then Stuff the above mix into it
- Mix remaining gram flour, Corn flour, All purpose flour, salt and water in a bowl
- Dip the Stuffed Capsicum in the Flour
- Deep fry till golden brown
- Serve it hot with Tomato Chutney or Tomato Sauce.