Mirchi Curry is a very simple side dish to cook, and it goes well with anything. It is a very popular hyderabadi dish. It is made by sauting mirchies (long green chillies). It tastes yummy and spicy too.
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- Mirchi (Green chilli): 250 g (chopped)
- Gramflour (Besan): 2-3 tablespoons
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Coriander powder: 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder(optional): 1/4 tablespoon
- Salt: to taste.
1. In a pan add oil, when oil is hot, add chopped mirchi into it.
2. Fry the mirchi, until they are cooked well.
3. In a bowl, mix salt, chilli powder, coriander powder and besan.
4. Add this besan mixture to the cooked mirchi and mix well.
5. Let it cook for 3-4 mintues and put off the fire.
6. Serve hot.