This dish is low in calorie, high in vitamins, minerals and proteins. Serve it with Sweet Sauce or any sweet chutney.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 250 Gms Basmati Rice
- 200 Gms Mushroom (Soft and Chopped)
- 3 Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 250 Gms Green peas (Cooked)
- 1 Large Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cloves
- 5 or 6 Black Pepper or ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Oil as Required
- In a Pan, heat Oil, add Cloves, Onion, Pepper and Sauté
- Add Mushroom to it and mix well.
- Once the Mushroom is half cooked, add rice, water and salt and cook it
- Once it is cooked add Green peas to it, mix well.
- Garnish with dry fruits, if you prefer.
- Serve hot.