This wheat pizza sandwich is low in fat, as we have used healthy ingredients like wheat pizza base and low fat cheese. You can eat healthy and yet tasty sandwich following this easy to prepare recipe. Serve this as a full meal or a snack.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 wheat pizza base
- 4-6 tbsp chilli-garlic sauce or tomato ketchup or any other spicy sauce
- 2 cups low fat grated cheese
For the topping
- Low fat cottage cheese-crumbled or grated
- 1 cup bell peppers cut into small pieces or strips
- 2 large sized onion cut into circles
Rub the sauce on both the pizza bases. Top with the grated cottage cheese. Place a portion of the capsicums and the onion slices and finally top with the grated low fat cheese.
Place in an oven and cook till the cheese has melted and the pizza is crispy.