Egg Coated Fish Pakora is very popular in the southern part of India. It is generally served hot as snacks with tomato ketchup or dips or any other chutney. Pakoras are loved by every Indian, and this egg coated fish pakora is very delicious and mouth watering Indian snack. In this recipe there is no need to remove the bones from fish.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Fish pieces: 5
- Eggs: 2
- Chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder: ½ teaspoon
- Cumin powder: ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric: a pinch
- Garam masala: ½ teaspoon
- Oil: for deep fry
1. Cut the fish into thin pieces.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala; mix it well and keep it aside.
3. Now coat the fish pieces in this mixture and keep it in refrigerator for 20 mins.
4. Heat oil in a wok. After 20 minutes, take out the fish pieces and deep fry them in between slow and medium flame, until they turn golden brown color.
5. Crispy egg coated fish pakoras are ready to serve.