As the name suggests, it is prepared with potato, peas and corn. This curry tastes yummy and goes well with anything; from chapati/parantha to rice. This curry can be prapared for a party as well as regular lunch or dinner dish.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 30 min
- Oil: 3 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Green chilli: 2
- Curry leaves: 6
- Bay leaves: 2
- Mint leaves (Pudina): few sprigs
- Black Cumin Seeds (Shah jeera): 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon (Dhalchini): 1
- Cardmom (Elaichi): 2
- Cloves: 6
- Mace (Javitri): 1
- Onion: 1/4 cup (Chopped)
- Onion paste: 1/4 cup
- Ginger and garlic paste: 2 teaspoons
- Peas and sweet corn: 1/4 cup
- Chopped tomato: 1
- Potatoes: 5
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: to taste
- Coconut powder: 1 teaspoon
1. Boil the potaotes in a pressure cooker.
2. Take another pan, heat oil in it. Add mustered seeds, black cumin seeds, bay leaves, mace and curry leaves and saute it for 1 minute.
3. Add green chilli and chopped onions cook for 2 minutes.
4. Now add onion paste, ginger and garlic paste and cook until it turns golden brown.
5. Then add sweet corn and peas cook for 2 minutes.
6. Now add chopped tomato, chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander powder; add little water, mix well and cook for another 3-4 mins on medium flame.
7. Then add boiled potatoes, coconut powder, cloves, elaichi powder and pudina.
8. Add water to reach desired consistency and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
9. Serve hot.