This Crispy Balls will remain good for 2 days. You can add grated carrot along with grated coconut. Also you can dry fruits to the coconut mix. You can garnish with dry fruits or bread crumps as well.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 200 Gms Coconut grated
- 150 Gms Milk maid
- ½ tsp ghee
- 200 Gms All purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- In a pan, add ghee and fry grated coconut
- Add milk maid and mix well.
- Seize the all purpose flour.
- Add Salt, Oil and mix well. Form dough with this mix.
- Make small balls with this dough with holes in the center
- Stuff the fried coconut, milk maid mix in the small balls.
- Close the balls completely
- Fry it till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve it hot with a Spicy Chutney