Sweetcorn sandwitch is very easy and quick to make. Cooked sweetcorn has significant antioxidant content.You can have it for breakfast or as snacks and most importantly children love it.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 2-3 mins
- Bread slices: 4
- Sweetcorn: 1 cup (boiled) or canned sweetcorn
- Onion (small): 1
- Tomato (small): 1
- Capsicum: 1/2
- Butter: 1 tsp
- Salt as per your taste
- Chat masala: a pinch
- Chilli powder: a pinch or to taste
- Pepper powder: a pinch
- Mint leaves (optional)
1. First finely chop onion, tomato and capsicum.
2. Now apply butter to the bread slices and put sweetcorn, chopped onion, tomato and capsicum on the top of these bread slices.
3. Now to this add salt, chilli powder, pepper powder, chat masala and mint leaves.
4. Now cover these bread slices with another bread slices from the top and place them in sandwitch maker.
5. Hot and tasty sweetcorn sandwitch is ready and can be taken with any sauce.