Semiya Daddojanam is one of the traditional south indian cuisines. It is cooked with semiya (vermicelli) and curd and tempered with mix of spices and lentils, which gives it a unique flavour. It can be prepared very easily, so you can have it in breakfast or in snacks too.
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. First add some salt and oil in water and then boil the bambino.
2. After the bambino is boiled drain the excess water.
3. Beat the curd and add this curd to the boiled bambino, then to this add salt and finely chopped green chillies.
4. Now in a pan, add some oil for tempering.
5. When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, when they crackle add chana dal, urad dal, cumin seeds, pepper corns, fenugreek powder, dry red chillies, hing and curry leaves.
6. Add this tempering to the bambino curd mixture and mix well,then garnish it with sev(optional) and coriander.
7. Now the delicious and healthy semiya daddojanam is ready to eat.